SupportPay for Your Workforce
Thanks for Registering!
We’re excited to share our co-parenting platform with your working parents. Below you’ll find everything you need to get your workforce started with SupportPay.
Employee Sign-Up Link
Share the following link with your employees to create their FREE account:
Sample Email Text
Feel free to use the below email text as a starting point for
announcing SupportPay as a benefit option for your employees:
Introducing SupportPay for co-parents managing support, expenses, custody, and communications.
We are excited to announce that all employees and their co-parents now have access to SupportPay at no cost to you. SupportPay is an innovative web and mobile solution for co-parents designed for making and receiving child support or alimony payments, managing shared expenses, centralizing and recording communications, and organizing custody schedules. Through SupportPay, you and your co-parent can:
- Easily make and receive child support payments securely and privately
- Organize, manage and pay all children’s additional expenses – like medical, educational, and childcare – with options like receipt upload, recurring expenses, and partial payment
- Retain certified records of expense and payment history for court and tax purposes
- Review, dispute and resolve financial disagreements without disrupting payment flow
- Keep all communications about child support, parenting, and custody in a documented, legally-admissible record – without having to text or email
- Manage regular and holiday custody schedules, travel, and children’s special events
- Access an extensive library of divorce and co-parenting resources created by industry experts
NOTE: You must create your account at https://app.supportpay.com/benefits in order to activate your benefit. After completing registration you will be able to login to your account from any location.
Learn more – SupportPay for Employees
Visit SupportPay: Home
Download our Benefits Brochure!
Download our employee/employer data
sheets to share with your colleagues:
Schedule a Demo
We’re happy to offer every employee a complimentary 15-minute demo with one of our customer support team members. During the call, we will go over the basics of account setup and showcase our highlighted features. All of this to ensure your entire workforce feels confident using our platform.
Customer Support Link:
SupportPay Brand Kit
Check out our brand kit to use for promotional purposes. This includes our brand colors, logos, and fonts.