It’s getting closer and closer to tax season. And with tax season comes stress, scrambling to meet deadlines, and a lot of sleepless nights. Parents around the country are once again sifting through documents, trying to find the receipts, payment history, and records of all their financials of the last year. Being able to track and manage child support has been tough for parents in any state – from California to New York to Alabama. But calculating childcare expenses has also been difficult – with spreadsheets and shared documents that are disorganized and messy.
There’s actually an easier way to start calculating childcare expenses and tracking child support.
SupportPay’s latest offering has the best financial management tool available for calculating childcare expenses and managing finances related to childcare. Our tool is being used by thousands of parents just like yourself who are looking to intelligently track and manage their child support.
Here are some of the benefits:
- Meet child support payment obligations over time, rather than in one lump sum.
- Avoid costly penalties and fines for missing deadlines.
- Continue to be in touch with your ex, and give them transparency on payment timelines.
- Pay as much as you can, when you can.
- Automate payments to meet your paycheck or payment schedule.
- Tool to calculate childcare expenses and manage shared childcare expenses.
There are many more features. SupportPay is now free, and you can sign up here for a 30 Day trial.