South Carolina Department of Social Services (DSS)
“To enable both parents to provide the financial support and family engagement that children deserve and need to thrive.
- Every child is important.
- People should be treated with dignity and respect. This includes our customers and our staff.
- Accountability is essential and is key to achieving our goals.
- Employees are equipped with proper resources and training.
- The organization will manage by data not by anecdote.
- The organization will foster a culture of excellence that instills a passion for our customers.
- The organization promotes an environment where employees can reach their full potential.” — DSS
South Carolina DSS
Integrated Child Support Services, Department of Social Services
PO Box 1469
Columbia, South Carolina 29202-1469
Office: (803) 898-9210
Fax: (803) 898-9201
Customer Service: (800) 768-5858