Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS)
“Children need emotional and financial support from both parents. Even when a child’s parents do not live together, it is important they work together to support and be a part of their child’s life.
Regular payment of child and medical support provides:
- Decreased conflict between parents.
- Increased involvement of the non-custodial parents.
- Increased chance of children reaching their full potential.
We help parents establish a financial partnership to support their child(ren).” — MDHSS
Michigan Child Support Resources
- Michigan Child Support Information
- Make A Payment
- Michigan Child Support Forms
- Michigan Child Support Guidelines
- Michigan Child Support Calculator
- Michigan Child Support FAQ
- Michigan Child Support Contact Information
- Michigan Department of Health and Human Services
- Michigan Child Support Enforcement
- Michigan Child Support Healthcare Reimbursement
Office of Child Support, Department of Human Services
235 South Grand Avenue, P.O. Box 30478
Lansing, Michigan 48909-7978
Office: (517) 241-7460
Fax: (517) 373-4980
Keweenaw Bay Indian Community
Keweenaw Bay Indian Community Child
16429 Bear Town Road
Baraga, Michigan 49908
Office: (906) 353-4569
Fax: (906) 353-8132
Email: [email protected]