SupportPay is the first app designed to help parents manage, organize, and transfer child support, spousal support, and children’s additional expenses. With the only support app built on a financial platform, you can simply and securely make and receive payments, keep accurate records, and store communications. Parents are 90% more likely to pay and receive support using SupportPay.
The internal dispute resolution process helps avoid ongoing conflicts. Need a record of who paid what, how, and when? Your full support history prints out in a legally-admissible format at the touch of a button (it’s great for taxes, too!). SupportPay works for parents paying support through a state agency or directly between each other, and you can use it even if the other parent chooses not to.
Over 40,000 parents in every state are using SupportPay to manage, organize, and transfer support. You can find out whether it is right for you at SupportPay.com. Signing up is free and takes just a few minutes!
Prefer the full version of SupportPay? For the month of August, enjoy
SupportPay Annual Premium
(That's less than $5/month!)
Use Code: ATTORNEY50 at checkout
With SupportPay Premium, you'll get unlimited access to these features:
- Add, view & save unlimited expenses, payments, receipts & payment proof
- Eliminate manual expense entry by uploading a receipt – SupportPay automatically captures the data
- Review, dispute and resolve financial disagreements through advanced conflict management methods, while ensuring other payments continue to flow through the system
- Send & receive unlimited payments via your bank or PayPal, while keeping your account data private
- Record cash, credit card, check or even payments made thru state child support systems
- Pay multiple items or send a partial payment
- Customize expense tracking by child, custom categories and/or merchants
- Store, save, export and print legally-admissible certified records for court, tax or other purposes
To take advantage of this special offer,
simply use the code ATTORNEY50 at checkout
(This offer expires August 31st!)
The SupportPay Help Desk is available for questions and free onboarding. Designed by single parents, for single parents, SupportPay offers a money-back guarantee.