I am excited to announce that we have finally closed our Series A.
This has been by far one of the biggest challenge I have faced in my professional career, but it’s been the most rewarding. I will never forget the call from Javier, on speaker with the entire team, telling everyone we have finally closed Series A. In the last 3+ months we have:
Relocated the team to Sacramento, CA
- Began construction of our new headquarters
Released version 4.1 – The best SupportPay ever!
- A brand new look and feel of the web app is now out and available.
- Partial Payments is here and it’s our most innovative feature. Pay what you can, when you can, and keep your kids up to date with all the things they need to live happy and healthy.
- Check it out for yourselves: http://my.supportpay.com/demo or refer your friend
Expanded the team
- Hired our new CTO, Jyoti Das. Jyoti comes to us from Intel where he was the Director of IT and Big Data. Prior to his time at Intel, Jyoti was instrumental in building several Child Support Systems while he was with IBM.
- Hired a new full time developer & operations executive
- Hired 1 college intern and 4 high school interns
Started the process of Modernizing Child Support Systems in the United States
- Presented SupportPay to the federal Office of Child Support Enforcement
- Presented SupportPay to several states for inclusion of our technology in upcoming pilots & RFI projects
Time to hit the ground running and excited for the next chapter of SupportPay. You can bet that you you will get the best SupportPay has to offer as we are focused on the expanding the team in Marketing and Development. If you know anyone that may be a good fit for our team you can find current job openings on our career site.
Thank you for your continued support in SupportPay and achieving our mission to end the financial conflicts between family members so that we can all focus on what matters most, our family!