SupportPay strives to end the financial conflicts that occur between modern families. Our first product, SupportPay help parents, who no longer live together, to manage child support & share child expenses in a transparent, easy to use system. Parents can spend less time on financial conflicts and more time on raising happy, healthy children. Joining SupportPay today enables you to get in early and be part of a movement that will change the world of families everywhere.
We are looking for strong, independent and passionate people to be at the forefront of a new technology movement. Legal, family and personal finance need a revolutionary new approach to solve the problems of families and SupportPay will be the brand to deliver this to the market. We believe is rewarding for results and surrounding ourselves with the best and brightest in the world. We want people willing to be resourceful and creative in solving problems and laser focused on making the lives of our customers better every single day.
Therefore, she has little patience for people who are not laser-focused on execution and who are not 100% committed to growing customers & revenue. She is extremely down to earth and understanding but knows now more than ever how important it is to be working with the best people in the business – who are all dedicated to making SupportPay widely successful.
You believe in our culture and are not afraid to jump in as needed. You believe excellence starts with you and understand that you set the bar for the organization. You focus on solutions to problems rather than the problems themselves– and want to find the best way to solve those problems – while understanding your resources are limited. You aren’t afraid to speak up and offer new solutions while treating people with respect, independent of their status, level or disagreement with you.
We know who is a good fit and who isn’t – and have decided to document it in our Company Culture.
Before applying please review our company culture to see if this is a place for you!
Open to Remote Work from the United States or Canada
SupportPay Benefits / Pay / Other Information:
- Employees will have an option for low cash & high equity / bonus or high cash and low/no equity and low / no bonus
- We don’t pay top dollar – we simply can’t afford it. If you are looking for immediate high cash salary we probably aren’t the company for you
- Medical / Dental / Vision / 401k offered to employees
- Unlimited vacation – see our culture deck
- Flexible hours based on your circumstances
- Nap time
Check out our opportunities below, we can’t wait to meet you! If you don’t see a role currently posted but feel you could add to the success of SupportPay please send us your information and tell us why you are a good fit.
You are a front-end engineer / developer living on the edge of what browsers have to offer. And eye for design and a deep understanding and respect for user experience a must. A desire to make complex technologies easy and a continued focus on delivering the best in the industry. We’re talking clean code & minimal markup following coding best practices – so that your design, code and architecture can be leveraged and expanded by the entire team. Fast pages with responsive layouts in as little code as possible.
You strive to leverage your favorite tricks and effects built into a gracefully degradable toolbox that let you get each new project looking great faster than the last. Turning a beautiful design into a beautiful, functional app is what drives you.
You love making webapps. You want to help make an app that could have a measurable, positive impact on the lives of parents and children and you want to be part of a new technology market and opportunity. You strive on making complex apps simple and have a very strong “simplistic” design eye – focused on making things easy for users and elegant to look at.
You are a talented, creative, and resourceful professional who strives for perfection and delivering results to the organization. You strive in environments where you can make mistakes and learn from them, constantly improving your results in order to deliver what is best for customers and the company. You are an amazing writer and able to translate complex and confusing legal content to useful information that parents can read and understand. You are able to concisely get your message across and understand how to test messaging to maximize results.
Your role would consist of owning the SupportPay message and content to parents & family law professionals. You would spend your time writing & creating content, establishing and owning a consistent voice across all channels – marketing, sales, partnership & products. You will be doing market research, translating complex legal topics into best practices for customers, developing marketing materials and information for family law professionals & parents, developing educational topics & developing creative ways to market SupportPay to parents and legal professionals alike. Your contribution and content will be used across emails, blog posts, websites and contributed articles with the goal of establishing SupportPay as the expert in the child support market while maximizing the ability to get and retain paid users
Other activities may include social media marketing, customer research, partner research, establishing a formal referral program, and any other areas you feel could benefit SupportPay and our customers. You can create content and figure out creative ways to meet goals with a minimal budget. You operate best without a lot of guidance while consistently seeking feedback to improve your results. You have a desire to make complex technologies easy and a continued focus on delivering creative ways to capture customer & partner attention and adoption. You want to be part of revolutionizing family law and finances.
The ideal candidate is a current or former family law professional – lawyer, mediator or paralegal – with a unique ability to take complex topics and convert them into content that can be easily understood by parents and other family law professionals
Undergraduate Degree or education in communication, journalism, literature, English, etc
Ideal: Graduate degree in Law or Business
You are a talented, creative and resourceful marketing professional who strives for perfection and delivering results to the organization. You strive in environments where you can make mistakes and learn from them, constantly improving your results in order to deliver what is best for customers and the company. You have a deep understanding of customer research, A/B testing, messaging, positioning, email marketing, search marketing and social media marketing. You can create content and figure out creative ways to meet goals with a minimal budget. You operate best without a lot of guidance while consistently seeking feedback to improve your results. You have a desire to make complex technologies easy and a continued focus on delivering creative ways to capture customer attention and adoption. You understand and respect the marketing funnel – and strive to fill the leaks in the funnel to deliver the ultimate conversion rates. You want to get leads in the funnel and move them to loyal customers as efficiently as possible while creating a loyal customer following. If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Hot Jar, LogRocket, etc)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement