A collection of comments, quotes and testimonials from customers, investors, partners and family law professionals
The best thing about SupportPay ... I never have to talk to my ex about money again. That is priceless.GabeDivorced father of 4
Brilliant! I can’t believe it took so long for something like this to come out. It makes my life easier. I can’t thank you enough.MichelleDivorced Mother of 4
Amazing product! So overdue! For those of us who don’t want to spend hours a week talking to our exes about ‘who is writing the check for soccer this year’ etc, this is a must-have. Thanks for bringing this platform to the masses!KristenDivorced Mother of 2
Family Law Professionals
This is very valuable to my clients. All of their expense and payment history in a transparent system. There is no longer a dispute of who owes what to whom and significantly reduces the ongoing conflict associated with child support.JenniferFamily Law Attorney
- I’m definitely recommending this to my clients. I can see so much value in standardizing this conflict ridden process.LisaFamily Mediator
- There is definitely a need to innovate family financial management. SupportPay is the place to start.SusanFinancial Software Analyst
Latest tweets from SupportPay
- "The life balance of being a single parent teeter-totters between my children's happiness and my own"… https://t.co/cXLI461pO9
- How you tell your kids about your divorce is important. Here are some helpful tips https://t.co/NVEQpyAuqx
- New to co-parenting? Here are a few things you should be aware of https://t.co/3GyFGcwtie
- Making family finances easier for parents who live apart #SupportPay. Follow us to learn more ! https://t.co/ANlPqgvwui
- Not sure if co-parenting is for you? Parallel parenting might be the answer https://t.co/51odJH3Dj7
- Any child can thrive with a single parent
- Clashing with your co-parent? Here are a few conflict tools to try https://t.co/7ezC2bjLIL
- “your kids should recognize that they are more important than the conflict that ended your marriage” https://t.co/k2wq1UBHfV
- 11 steps to successful co-parenting!
- Make co-Parenting easier by taking the stress out of child Support. Follow us to learn more! #Supportpay https://t.co/QtVYL0ppZB
- You are your kids hero, don’t let them see you down https://t.co/R9exGnm70U
Latest tweets from Sheri Atwood
- Question... A parent doesn't realize their kid is on Social Media but you do. Do you them? #Snapchat #Instagram #teen #parent
- Is @CNN goal to see which newscaster gets it the worst? My vote @Ryanyoungnews @BillWeirCNN! @donlemon like... These fools are #crazy!
- #NewProfilePic my baby and I who gives me the strength to pick up and move on when all u want is to give up! https://t.co/F5VopA95Pz
- Sometimes you have to get knocked down lower than you have ever been to stand back up taller than you ever were! https://t.co/sB16cTSkmA
- So very true... Women have to focus on prevention ... Men get to focus on promotion! @HarvardBiz #FemaleFounders https://t.co/XivtVbwgF1
- .@giorodriguez your insight into growing economy in new areas is spot on!! @Forbes @selectsac #sacramento https://t.co/O0SMvcb75V
- @selectsac @monetaventures @mananm @PlugandPlayTC I must have missed my nap! Taking a quick one here!!
- On our way to my old home #the bay to talk about how awesome #Sacramento is! @selectsac #startup #extendyourrunway https://t.co/ga3b35spvh
- How I went from Hell No to Hello #Sacramento @business @SupportPayApp #startup https://t.co/aa2FtFpSM2
- @StayPositive59 Yes. We have a few positions available. Send your resume to Jyoti Das our CTO.